We accept Visa, Master and Debit Card payment.
We also accept FPX - CIMBCLICKS, RHBNOW, MAYBANK2U, HONG LEONG CONNECT, BANK ISLAM and PBEBANK online transaction payment.
How do I know if my purchase is successful?
The system will display a receipt page to you once your purchase & payment is confirmed. A copy of the receipt will also send to your email address that you provided during your purchased as well.
How do I check my purchase status?
If you fail to receive your receipt after a successful payment, please check your email Inbox/Junk box, if after an hour you still does not receive any news from us, please submit your enquiries to our support team at http://helpdesk.tiketpanas.com/support
, our support personnel will get back to you as soon as possible.
What if I do not receive the receipt?
A copy of your receipt will be sent to ticket collector's email. Please ensure email provided is valid.
Meantime, please cross check your junk / spam mail box/folder.
Alternatively, you may submit your enquiries via http://helpdesk.tiketpanas.com/support
How do I redeem my ticket?
Please present a copy of the receipt (printed or show in your mobile) and your original IC / Passport to the collection centre counter that you chose to redeem your ticket.
Where do I redeem my ticket?
There are 2 options for your ticket redemption.
You may choose to redeem from Stadium or the nearest collection centre located at major shopping complex near you.
What is the redemption period?
For Stadium collection, redemption of tickets can be made on the match day at the counter up until 45 minutes before the match time.
For other collection centres (non-stadium), redemption of tickets can be made 1 day before the match day start from 1pm and/or on the match day itself.
What is the terms & conditions for buying tickets through tiketpanas.com?
1. By purchasing ticket(s) through this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions specified here.
2. Once ticket is booked and paid online, no refunds/changes or cancellation of tickets will be allowed under any circumstances and tickets are not transferrable.
3. Ticket buyer is responsible to contact us at support should he/she failed to complete the transaction for whatever reason and the money is paid.
4. Ticket buyer shall responsible for all ticket(s) after they have been picked up at their chosen venue. LOST or DAMAGE ticket(s) will not be entertained once ticket(s) are collected by the ticket buyer.
5. Ticket can be collected through the authorized collection channels only. Collection venue cannot be changed once the booking is confirmed and paid.
6. Date & time of collection differs from each collection counters. Please refer to your order details for the collection date/time.
7. A copy of the receipt (or receipt number) and buyer IC / Passport must be presented to redeem the ticket(s).
8. No Third party redemption is allowed, please make sure you fill in the desire & correct purchaser info during your purchase as he/she will be the only authorized person to collect the ticket(s).
9. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
10.All online tickets are sold through TiKETPANAS as an for and on behalf of the venue management or owner ("Venue Owner") responsible for the venue in which the event will be held ("Venue") and/or the promoter ("Promoter") responsible for the event for which they are sold ("Event"). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by TiKETPANAS.
11. Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter and/or Venue Owner.
12.TiKETPANAS shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
13.The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
14.Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from our official website or any other authorised points of sale.
15.The Promoter/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
16.Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue's prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
17.The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
18.The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances, camera and recording devices.
19.TiKETPANAS reserves the right to take action against any person who breaches any of the above terms and conditions.
Why charge online transaction and ticket handling fees?
There are quite a lot of cost involved in making it possible to facilitate a system to allow the fans to purchase tickets online. All online transactions come with bank charges, hardware/infra, running cost, as well as handling cost in distributing of physical tickets to each collection counters!
Is the ticket refundable/ exchangeable?
Once ticket is booked and paid online, no refund / exchange or cancellation of ticket will be allowed under any circumstances and ticket is not transferrable. Please refer online portal terms & condition clause for more information.
What if I lost the ticket?
We are sorry to inform you that once a ticket is redeemed, you are liable to any losses for whatever reasons.
What should I do if I key in wrong information during my purchase?
Please submit your update request via http://helpdesk.tiketpanas.com/support
. You must quote your receipt number and the relevant purchase information, and specify what information you wish to update. Our team will update the information and resend the updated receipt to you once your request is verified and confirmed genuine.
What should I do if my payment transaction failed?
You may submit the payment details to us for status checking. In the event transaction failed, you may retry to purchase the ticket with other bank's credit card, debit card or online banking again.
What is the age categories for ticket purchase?
Adult = Above age 12
Child = Age 6 - 12
Free = Below age 6
Why is the merchant name Pegasus Solutions Sdn Bhd appear in my statement?
Pegasus solutions is the online payment gateway to TiKETPANAS.com, all the online payment is processed by Pegasus Solutions Sdn. Bhd.